Preferred Aluminum Frame Vendors for SEG Frames
Custom aluminum frames available in all types, sizes and thicknesses for any application. Find frames that fit the functionality you need. Review custom fixture decorating and finishes made possible by a revolutionary decorating process.
ILLUMINATE YOUR GRAPHICS & BRING YOUR DISPLAYS TO LIFE with Xcel Aluminum SEG Frames
Xcel Products offers completely customizable aluminum SEG frames available in all types of sizes, thicknesses, and patterns. Xcel provides SEG frame and custom display options for any budget. Xcel carries a variety of accessories and hardware systems for their SEG Frames (Silicone Edge Graphics) product line.
Xcel’s SEG frames made of extruded aluminum are cost-effective, lightweight, and durable. Xcel Products can construct SEG frames in nearly endless varieties and configurations.
- Virtually any size and shape—SEG fabric frames are customizable to virtually any size and thickness to fit nearly any space.
- Shapes and angles—SEG displays can be constructed in custom shapes and can even include angles and other 3-dimensional options.
- Single- or double-sided—Free-standing displays and suspended SEG displays can be designed to display graphics on one or both faces.
- Custom decorated fixtures and displays—SEG frames can be further customized using decorating treatments on the fixtures, including standard finishes such as wood, metal, stone/granite, carbon fiber, floral, etc. Custom deco-surface treatments disguise everyday materials and transform them into beautiful, high-end surfaces that fit with the user’s brand and image.
Xcel Products offers several lighting options for their SEG frames, which help to increase the visual impact of your printed graphics.
- Non-lit SEG framed signage is the most economical, suitable for environments with adequate ambient lighting. Non-lit framing systems can be used outdoors and as POP displays in well-lit environments such as retail stores and airports.
- Lighted SEG frames come in several varieties:
- Edge-lit SEG graphics include one or more puck-style lights at the edge of the frame that illuminate the display by beaming light inward toward the center of the frame. Each individual light illuminates across up to 10 feet in any direction, making it the preferred choice for very large SEG displays. Edge-lit frames are one of the more economical lighting options as well.
- Guided LED Panels consist of aluminum frames with built-in LED light strips and an optical lens for uniform backlight distribution. Guided LED panels work best with small and medium sized displays as an effective and cost-effective lighting option. The LED lights are low profile and extremely energy efficient. The light beams are diffuse and don’t carry as far, however, making guided LED panels best suited for small- to medium-sized SEG frames. These panels ship complete and don’t break down, which is an important consideration if you intend to ship your SEG frames from one location to another.
- Direct backlit frames are the premier option in SEG frames. This design for framed signage includes a narrow profile and lights mounted throughout the back panel to create the most brightly illuminated, eye-catching presentation of the graphics. The light source is built in behind the graphics facing forward to provide intense, even lighting. A direct backlit configuration for SEG frames ships complete and doesn’t break down for shipping, however, and is more expensive than the other two lighting options.
Let Xcel Products help you find the ideal SEG frame for your application.